14 August, 2015

It is here! It is finally in my bed!



So other day I did something wicked. I ordered the hardcover book that I absolutely love from the first sight! You know how many authors I adore and how many books I find brilliant but there is one book I have seen last year because of it's cover and wanted ever since. I got around ebook in Spring and was so so amazed by it. However, I have a rule of not buying hard covers as they expensive and well I can get two paperbacks for that price. 

On Wednesday that rule was broken. I just could not have a paperback of this book. I needed the hardcover. Today my hardcover arrived...with a surprise!



Today while still in bed my boyfriend brought me book packages from upstairs. And one of them had it...my very own hardcover of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray!


It is just so so perfect! I love the cover endlessly and the story...especially the part in Russia. It is like everything I ever wanted in the book! 

But it was not all!

This is what I found inside!


YES YES YES! It is as real as you and me, not a sticker not a print out! It is a real signature of Claudia Gray! I cannot believe I own a signed hardcover of the most perfect book ever!

I just might about sleep with this book instead of teddybear! Today is second Christmas to me!

Have you read A Thousand Pieces of You?
 

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOOODDDDD!!!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT??? you're so lucky! I wish my books would come with a signature :((( and I still have to read that book oopsie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read it? How??? You must read it!!! And I know, it was not featured at all that it is signed! I am still in wow state :))

      Delete
  2. I still have to read that book, but I've heard great things about it :) Wish I could get a signed copy of a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL!!!!!
    I haven't read it also, but the cover looks fricken amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is THE book, you have to read it! You will love the Russia part where she is a daughter of Tsar and falls in love with a solder! :)

      Delete
    2. I swear because of this blog the list of books I hate to buy to read is getting longer and longer, I'll be broke! :D by the way the Gifs you choose are hilarious! :D Nice work!

      Delete
    3. Actually I am happy your list is getting longer and longer, it means you will not miss out on amazing books! And thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my god, you're so lucky! A Thousand Pieces of You is such a good book! And to see that you got a hardcover (the cover is so pretty!!!) and signed? That's amazing! I'm so jealous of you right now! Are you planning on getting the rest of the series in hardcover too?

    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss that is actually why I finally got it, in November the second book is coming out! Cannot wait!

      Delete
  5. How have I never heard of this book before? The cover is totally gorgeous!!!
    A signed hardcover? you lucky little thing ;) so happy for you!
    I am definitely going to be checking this out.. like right now
    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete