16 August, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #3: German Flea Market Edition


This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Yesterday I woke up early and we went to the Flea Market in Bonn. It usually contains used things but if you know how to search you can find new unread books for 1 - 1.50 euros. The market was huge. It took me 5 hours to go through it all and I was rather picky what I check! 




I have bought a total of 10 books. In comparison the Flea Market I am going to next weekend this one is 20 times bigger and well there are more people selling not books. But anyways, here is what I got. Oh and I have spent about 15 euros in total.


Okay so I got four Harry Potter books, again. One day I will show you all I have but I prepare yourself because I am rather a fanatic when it comes to Harry Potter. Let's just say I own HP books in German, British English editions and American English editions. I own some of it in double. Just cannot say no to HP. 

Next...


I own the "Dreams from my Father" and I really liked it. As teenager I have also printed a few chapters of this one and am really happy to own it now. 
I saw this book a few years ago in bookshop, made photo of it but couldn't find anywhere in English. Turns out it's only available in German. Well now I own it in paperback! 
Scored the hardback of it! Love the movie and just must read the book!



Everybody talks about Percy! So I was curious! 

This book is so funny, I really want to read it! It's about the world of the cats, like their clans and fights! So funny! Tho, I was annoyed when all other parts they had in hardcover and only first everybody had in paperback. But it's new and cost me only 1.50! 

Hardcover! What can I say else, I love hunger games so I decided I need all the books and DVDs! 


And last week I also got on sale on amazon 


 I just adore the first book so it was no surprise when I ordered the second one. Especially when it was on 40% cheaper sale!

It's one of the book I always pick up to adore in bookshop. Now I own it, it's cover is just wow!

I read it when I was much younger and I must say, a must have book! I prefer old cover but the story that matters right? I am so happy to have it in my collection!


Other than that I cannot order much books online because I am waiting for my discount card to be activated. So I can only buy on sale books on amazon. But hey, next weekend I am going to Flea market again, much smaller but still! 

What books did you get this week?