10 August, 2015

The Harry Potter Book Tag


You know me, how could I ever say no to Harry Potter tag?! I saw it on Istyria Book Blog (btw it's amazing blog, go check it out!) and now here we are! Let's have fun!


Favorite Book in the series? 
 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
I actually had to think about this because I liked fourth and fifth books very much as well. But in third Sirius Black appeared for the first time and well he is my favorite... 
Okay fine, books three four and five together are my favorite. 
Favorite Movie?
 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I was a huge Cedric Diggory fan as a kid. I guess nothing else needs to be said more. 

Least Favorite Book?

 Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets
It was slow, very slow.

Scenes that made you cry?

 The pages where Cedric Diggory died in book four are basically stuck together of how much I cried. I actually refused to read next books for rather long because of what Rowling did to Cedric. 
Also surely when Albus Dumbledore died. It was truly heartbreaking even I was spoiled about it before. 
And Sirius Black...I guess I do not need to say anything to that.  

Favorite Character?

 Actually three: Sirius Black, Hermione Granger and Severus Snape.  

If you could chose to have the Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone or the Invisibility Cloak, which would you choose?

Invisibility Cloak. There are way too many places one is not allowed to go and when you are invisible..well.

What would your Patronus be?

When I was in early teens I have been roleplaying HP for about two years. I had my Patronus as a wolf. Today I would like it as Direwolf. 

What house would you be sorted into?

 Again at HP roleplaying I was in Slytherin and ever since being in any other house seems to be just wrong. 

If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

 Emma Watson. I absolutely adore her! She is amazing role model! 

If you played Quidditch, what position would you play?

I think I would rather cheer than play. I really don't like heights and flying upside down.  

Where you happy with the ending?

I have to admit, I have never read last book because I never wanted for it to end. But I have seen the movie and I really loved the ending. I am re-reading books this Autumn and then I will read the real ending too. 

What does this series mean to you?

When I was 11 years old a friend of mine had a four room apartment which was basically empty because they moved to house. It was near school. So three friends and I made it into Hogwarts. We got old books from basements and things like grass for magic. The rest we made ourselves. It was the best Hogwarts in the whole world, we have spent hours there playing. I wouldn't exchange my childhood for anything! 

 Also as a teen I was roleplaying HP, I made awesome friends there and had incredible amount of fun. 

 

6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is a timeless classic! I loved reading your answers :)

    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers brought back the feels agghh!!! <3 Love this tag!

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yess I was feeling also so awesome doing it, HP Forever! Ya are more than welcome to do it too ;)

      Delete
  3. I just got all the aww feelings back as well :)

    I have to say that I have met a lot of people that say that Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets is there least favorite book/movie and to me it's actually my favorites :) I just really enjoyed the plot lines with the Basilik and meeting Tom Riddle. I think I have re-read this book numerous times. But I have to agree, HP and the Goblet of Fire is probably my second favorite. Really really action packed.

    Anyway, cool answers. Let legend lives on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Goblet of Fire just had all these new characters coming in and fighting I think that's why it was so good. And thank you :)

      Delete