03 December, 2015

TBR: DECEMBER of HannahCassie


It is almost Christmas! Cannot believe it! This year it is even more special for me because after two years my bf and I are going to spend Christmas at my parents! So so excited! However, this also sadly means that for two weeks starting 15th of December I will be less around. BUT I will have scheduled reviews coming up so you will still have what to read! We are not forgetting you! We love you too much! So, because of the same reason me being on holidays I am not sure how much reading I will be able to do in December! After all, you can pack only so many book into hand luggage. But I am taking my tablet with me and therefore my ebooks! Hopefully, I will manage to read at least some of the books that are on my December TBR!

What are you guys reading this month?