29 December, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016


A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016

HannahCassie's Top Ten 


Okay let's see if we can make a list of ten! I don't think so. But oh well I can make a little list then :) And here it goes in no particular order.

  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Second book in A Court of Thorns and Roses. Now, who is not waiting for this book, m? Who?! Exactly, everybody is waiting!
 
  • The Last Star by Dan Wells
The final book in the 5th Wave series! Oh I cannot wait! Need this book now!
 
  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Sequel to Red Queen! I know some people already got ARCs and I am so incredibly jealous!

  • The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
New series by Richelle Mead! I cannot wait to dig in!
 
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
It is so hyped and I want it so badly! It sounds too amazing not be excited about.

  • Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Been waiting for this book for ages! I wanna an ARC so badly, still waiting in line tho :(
 

 
Laura's Top Ten

More books for 2016! Let's see... we also have:

  • "Untitled" by Sarah J. Maas
I believe Sarah will also be releasing the 5th book of Throne of Glass series in 2016 right? Very anticipated book since there will be only one book left after this one! (I hope I like it... unlike Queen of Shadows, ew...)

  • The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
    The last book of The Raven Cycle series! Please do not let him die! (you know who)

  • A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
The sequel yay! More masks and more action and omg yes just publish it already!

  • The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
The last book as well. I don't know what to expect apart from awesomeness! Do not disappoint me Renee.

  • Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
After reading the preview excerpt I was left with a lot of questions. I need to know!

  • The Crown by Kiera Cass
And yet another last book! The conclusion to The Selection series, who will Eadlyn choose? Will she choose any for that matter or will she rule alone? (the second option is not likely but you never know)

  • Riders by Veronica Rossi
I also read an excerpt of this one and it just wasn't enough. I need to read the whole book.

  • The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
Ever since I read the summary of this book I knew it would be an anticipated book! It sounds really good!

  • A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
I took a risk by putting it on the list since I haven't read the first book yet but I will be reading it on January and I really hope I'll like it... judging by the summary it seems like I will love it.