19 January, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

HannahCassie's Top Ten 

Oh this is so much fun! Let's get into it!

  • Giant Days Graphic Novel by John Allison
One of the booktubers was raving about this graphic novel and it looks really cool from what she showed as well as the topic really appeals to me right now after reading mainly fantasy YA.
 
  • And Again by Jessica Chiarella
It has something to do with AI I think and technology, or maybe genetics...I am not sure I just remember I really wanted to read it.
 
  • Stray by Rachel Vincent
An urban fantasy series everybody is reading at the moment and loving. Gotta check it out myself!

  • The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Can you believe that I haven't read anything by Sanderson? Time to change it, I aactually already even bought the book. 
 
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
I have absolutely no idea what it is about but everybody is raving about it so here we go.

  • The Bronze Horse by Paullina Simons
It is supposed to be awesome romance novel set during WWII I think or maybe Tsar Russia...well historical fiction that is AMAZING!
 
  • Phantom by L.J. Smith
The first book in The Hunters trilogy and 7th book in Vampire Diaries series. Actually gonna read it this month.

  • A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria Schwab
Read A Darker Shade of Magic and loved it so obviously must read the second book in the series!
 
  • The Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Was very impressed with Victoria Schwab so wanna read all that is out there by her.

  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Again must read ALL by Victoria Schwab.

 
Laura's Top Ten

I had to go on Goodreads and change the list to "date added" to remember all so they're in order as well xD

  • The Shadow Queen by C. J. Redwine
Fierce queens, troubled kings, magic, evilness... oh yeah!

  • Never Never by Colleen Hoover
    I have read previous books by Colleen and I quite enjoyed them so I want to give this one a chance. Besides, it was for free on Amazon Kindle :P

  • I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I've heard that it's also a cute book? like Everything, Everything and that it's also a bit sad?

  • The Secret Place by Tana French
I love mysteries and murders.

  • Hover by Melissa West
This is the second book of The Taking trilogy. I want to read it badly and see if it's as good as the first one!

  • Dumplin by Julie Murphy
Not sure about this one... doesn't seem like my style but people say it's good and funny and confidence boosting so I don't know.

  • Nexis by A. L. Davroe
Reality games, corrupt governments, a bit of romance... well, I must give it a chance.

  • The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Yup! I need to read this one and see if it's like the Percy Jackson series or better or worse!

  • The Siren by Kiera Cass
Omg omg omg this one comes out like right now and I've pre-ordered it, so excited!

  • Illuminae by Amy Kaufman
There is a hype around this one. I hope it doesn't disappoint.