24 August, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. Today we are waiting for A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir!

One week only for the second installment of An Ember in the Ashes!

Publication date: August 30th, 2016
Publisher: Razorbill

A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.

In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.

I loved An Ember in the Ashes! I initially thought it was going to be a duology but it turns out there will be FOUR books. I was afraid she was going to pull out a love triangle or square but I've read reviews of lucky bloggers who got the ARC and looks like we won't have them! Yayyyyy! Helene will also gain protagonism. I know people love her. I personally do not care much about her but who knows? Maybe I'll like her now because I actually started liking her by the end of the first book.

OMG I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! I NEED THIS BOOK! 


Are you excited about A Torch Against the Night?