18 February, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by HannahCassie and together we will complete this fun tag:

TIS THE SEASON

This tag was originally created by Richard's Book Nook, and if you want to watch the original video click the link to watch it, it's really entertaining and fun! (click me ).

So while it's still winter outside and we don't want to say goodbye to Christmas spirit, we'll do this crazy fun tag and start to plan next Christmas!
  


Martyna's tis the season

1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?
 

Any and all of the Harry Potter books. This is my number one series during the winter time. I literally go pick it up the moment clock hits December 1st :)



2. Find a book with blue on the cover! 

The Drowning of Arthur Braxton, I loved this book, it was fun and emotional and just everything in all! Go check out the review if you haven't yet and order it now! It's amazing really!


 
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree? 


Christmas Carol of course! I recently re-read this one and remembered how powerful and brilliant it was and it represents the true nature of Christmas: family and sharing.



4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation! 

Hogwarts hands down! No other place.



5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation! 

I am rereading city of Ashes at the moment and right now, I wouldn't want to have anyone as mt vacation partner just Jace Wayland. The sassiness he has would be perfect for a trip :D



6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year! 

Would just die if I got beautiful cover of Outlander :)



7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat, & movie?

For drink it would be tea or coco, cookies and Harry Potter movies :) I know, I know it looks like Christmas for me equals HP but...yeah that's true :D





HannahCassie's tis the season

1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?

Not really. But it's mainly because I tend to not re-read books. But I think if I had to really pick it would be Harry Potter.



2. Find a book with blue on the cover! 

What? I have tons of books with blue cover! Okay fine let's go with Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys.



3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree? 

Can I put Harry Potter first Illustrated edition? Would it hold?




4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation! 

So I know I am repeating myself with HP here but hmm Hogwarts? I mean come on!



5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation! 

Okay this is hard, I assume this question is in terms of friendship so maybe Arista? I am not a big fan of any female or male characters in terms of having them as best friend and not droolling all over...but I absolutely adore Arista and would love a friend like this! Plus we would be a perfect team to explore Hogwarts together!



6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year! 

Only one? Well okay I'm gonna go with new releases here otherwise we would be stuck. Soooo I am waiting for many books, most of them I have already preordered but I think the one that I am most excited for is new Stephanie Perkins book 'There is someone inside your house'.


7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat, & movie?

Glühwein - it's a German traditional winter drink which is basically special hot red wine. As for treat I am not sure, I don't celebrate Christmas every year only when I have time and well I don't really do treats, unless you consider my every month book money allowance I give myself as a monthly treat. And movie...again I'm just not much of a tradition person. But hey at least I have holiday movies for Halloween :D



We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what is your seasons books !