06 May, 2017

Saturday Tag




Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I am joined by  HannahCassie and together we will complete this fun tag:

MY DYSTOPIAN/FANTASY WORLD

  
In this Tag, we will create our own dystopian/fantasy world from all the dystopian/fantasy books we have read.

If you like this tag, feel free to do it yourself :)


Martyna's World


1. The world would look like....


The Capitol from The Hunger Games. I have to admit I only read the first book, but I liked the how the world of these books looked in the movies. Also going a little further from books, I kind of imagine it to look like a mix of this one and Star Wars world!

2. Society would be like....



I think the society would definitely be divided into groups of specific people, such as in Divergent, but then they would each have a specific role to play, as in The Handmaid's Tale (this is a recent book I read and it left to deeply shocked, Margaret Atwood once again proved he's a wonderful writer).


3. The government would be like....

 

It would look like the society in The Giver. Now I chose this because I think our world now is going towards the direction when government wants to control everything, so in a dystopian world they would most definitely control 100% of everything. They would put people in groups, choose every single thing in their life. Of course it wouldn't last long.

4. The specific feature of my world (any survivor games, etc.,)


I do kind of like the idea of games. Maybe it wouldn't be like in Hunger Games, but just somewhere in those lines. Maybe here I would actually put the current I'm reading Hell Diver's and would have the people jump to a destination with ropes. Create some sort of jumping  game.


5. People would dress and look like....



Simple, like we do now, but maybe just have no bright colors. Black, grey, white, brown, dark blue I think would be the colors of the clothes.

6. In my world people would have special powers/paranormal creatures:

No, I think I wouldn't put any supernatural tone in. I'd like it to be real, cold, and cruel. So people would understand the cruel reality.

7. Conflict or war in my world:


For sure! People would get fed up with the government and rise to get there freedom back! And I would stand among them!

8. My family would be like:


I'd go with the family from The Giver. A specific family in one of the upper classes, a father, mother, few siblings. One of the sibling and myself join the rebellion, while parents support government, but then at the end come together as parent/child love conquer all (or just condemn) I mean there's your book and movie!




HannahCassie's World



1. The world would look like....


Gambit by C.L.Danault, ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas or Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

I find somehow really hard to decide which world I would love more. In Gambit it is amazing post apocalyptic world where the main city is populated by scientists basically and then around it there is this crazy electrical mist which if you lucky to pass leads to villages that are very poor and behind the progress main city has made. On the other hand, living in the Night Court of the Fairys or in the court of Grisha...that would be super amazing too. But I think if I had to say right this second where I go and I had only once choice I would go to the Night Court.


2. Society would be like....


Gambit by C.L.Danault or Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

Again a hard one. I am a scientist so of course living in Gambit society where science is pretty much everything and scientists are pretty much the top of society...well ain't that just tempting? But on the other hand I love Grisha society too with all the different Grishas and their ranks. So I don't really know, I will have to go with both here.


3. The government would be like....


ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas

Just because I really love this whole courts system as well as royalty, okay actually not all because F**K U Tamlin but the whole ruling system of the Night Court is pretty much where I would really like to live.  


4. The specific feature of my world (any survivor games, etc.,)


AGOS by V.E. Schwab and HP.

I was really in love with the idea of Essen Tasch, the sorta magic tournaments. As it is already pretty clear my world would have magic I would love Essen Tasch to be happening every four years. Sorta like Olympics but all about magic. Another thing that is a must of course if Quidditch and Hogwarts for Witches. How can one live without them?


5. People would dress and look like....


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Okay so I picked this one because it is a bad ass but frankly I would go for pretty much what we wear today except for the part where instead of coats and jackets people would be wearing cloaks. I adore cloaks.


6. In my world people would have special powers/paranormal creatures:


Pretty much all paranormal creatures except maybe for zombies. I would be a witch myself so of course there would also be warlocks, vampires, shapeshifters, faes and even partials. Just because I love AI. And as for superpowers...I would not go for superheroes types but rather thanks to science there would be dimensional travels for chosen ones like in Firebird trilogy. I think it would be amazing things to be part of.


7. Conflict or war in my world:


I am not a believer in peace. By human nature there will never be peace in the world so I would go with the White walkers behind the wall from GoT by George R.R. Martin. John Snow can be lord commander there and part of my crazy world. Actually this kinda goes well with ACOTAR because they also had a wall so let's say instead of the wall protecting from humans it would protect from White Walkers. Damn, this is amazing!


8. My family would be like:


First of all big. So as I mentioned I would be a witch myself and I think it is pretty obvious I would be part of Night Court and because I adore Inner Circle to the bits and love every single of the members I would most definitely be part of it too. Now I love John Snow but let's make some drama and next to him place my Warner (Shatter Me) on the wall, aka my love interest hehe. I would also have a few sisters: Clare from Morganville vampires would be my little sis, Arista from Riyria Revelations my big sis and Cate from Born Wicked my twin. Maybe I would also add Lara Jean from To All The Boys I loved Before as our cousin. As for parents they would have died when we were little protecting the wall because of course they would have been great warriors. And so Rhy kinda took us in and we all grew up together.

Okay so now can somebody just transport me to this world of mine?






We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let us know what is your dystopian world!